- Hostos Allied Health Career Programs in Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Dental Hygiene and Medical Lab Technology educate highly skilled and qualified professionals who are currently employed at every major hospital facility and dozens of community health centers in the City of New York.
- Hostos trains technology and business professionals with degree programs in Business Administration, Accounting, Data Processing, Microcomputers for Business and Secretarial Science.
- The Dental Hygiene Program operates a community dental clinic at the College. It is open daily to the community at large, providing free dental hygiene services and health education.
- The Office of Community & Continuing Education serves businesses and community residents with basic skills and ESL instruction, GED preparation, word processing and computing, in addition to courses in medical billing, real estate sales and business math to upgrade the skills of workers seeking career advancement.
- University in the Market, a collaborative program with the Hunts Point Local Development Corporation, provides on-site training for the employees and community residents in basic skills and computing.
- The Hostos Center for the Arts & Culture is one of New York's newest and best-equipped performing arts complexes, offering facilities to the community for concerts, conferences, video and audio recordings, receptions, technical rehearsals, and other events.