November 15, 2011 | Featured
On October 24, 2011, the New York City Council Committee on Higher Education held an oversight hearing, “Evaluating the Impact of College Remediation at Community Colleges and Other Postsecondary Institutions.” Several officials representing The City University of New York attended the hearing. Their respective testimonies are provided below.
- Executive Vice Chancellor and University Provost Alexandra W. Logue
- Senior University Dean for Academic Affairs John Mogulescu
- Dr. Carole Berotte Joseph, President of Bronx Community College
- Dr. Donna Linderman, University Executive Director for Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP)
- Vice Chancellor for Community Colleges Eduardo Martí