Archive for August, 2012

U.S. Citizen Child Born Out-of-Wedlock Petitioning for Father

August 17, 2012 | Family Petition

Q.  I am a 23-year-old US citizen. I was born in New York and now I am petitioning for my father. The problem, however, is that my father never married my mother and was previously and still is married to another person. My question is, how can I petition for him since the I-130 form […]