The 2011 Open Enrollment/Transfer Period for the Health Insurance Plans is November 1, 2011 through November 30, 2011. During this period, you can make the following changes:
- transfer to another health plan;
- add/drop an optional rider benefit;
- add/drop a spouse, domestic partner, and/or dependent(s) – this is the only time that you can make changes in your dependent status without a qualifying event;
- elect to waive your health coverage or enroll in the Medical Spending Conversion Health Benefits Buy-Out Waiver (MSC BOW) Program;
- elect to withdraw from the MSC BOW Program and enroll in health benefits; and/or
- change your health premium tax status.
Employees who missed the special open enrollment period in May for the Young Adult Coverage to age 26 who still wish to add a young adult dependent to their coverage may do so during open enrollment.
All health benefits applications must be submitted to Central Office Human Resources (COHR) with the appropriate documentation, if applicable, no later than Friday, November 30, 2011.
Contact one of the following people to assist you with your benefit forms, questions or concerns.
Ms. Jing Wu, Benefits & Human Resources Manager
Email: Jing.Wu@mail.cuny.edu Phone: 212-794-5360
Ms. Sujata Malhotra, Deputy Director of Human Resources
Email: Sujata.Malhotra@mail.cuny.edu Phone: 212-794-5358