Distinguished Professor Ruthann Robson has been featured recently in numerous stories and interviews focusing on the connection between the Constitution and our clothing.
Prof. Robson’s latest book, Dressing Constitutionally: Hierarchy, Sexuality, and Democracy From Our Hairstyles to Our Shoes, explores this connection and discusses how the intertwining of our clothes and our Constitution raise fundamental questions of hierarchy, sexuality, and democracy.
- Listen to Prof. Robson on Wisconsin Public Radio’s The Joy Cardin Show
- Read Prof. Robson’s interview with the fashion site Refinery29
- Listen to an interview with Prof. Robson on LA’s public radio station, KPCC’s AirTalk
- Read the Christian Science Monitor‘s article, “High School Dress Code: The Battle for Keeping Up Appearances”
- Read Al Jazeera America‘s article, “Fashion Police Are No Joke in Some Cities and Schools”