NEW YORK, NY- October 21, 2014 – The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity at Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Businessis hosting its second tax seminar for alumni and accounting professionals October 22. Members of the tax community can earn up to 8 Continuing Professional Education hours in taxation for this seminar, co-sponsored by BNY Mellon Wealth Management.
The all-day event will feature six presentations:
- Reducing Income Taxes for Estates and Trusts – A Deep Look at the Passive Activity Rules by Robert Barnett, Capell Barnett Mataion & Schoenfeld LLP;(9 a.m.)
- New Estate Planning Opportunities for Tax Practitioners by Marty Shenkman, Shenkman Law (10:30 a.m.)
- Circular 230 and Tax Practitioners by Megan L. Brackney, Kostelanetz & Fink (1:10 p.m.)
- Preparation of Fiduciary Tax Returns by Karen Goldberg, EisnerAmper (2 p.m.)
- Comprehensive Planning: Tax, Asset Protection and Elder Law by Steven V. Melnik, Baruch College, (3 p.m.)
- Income Tax for High Earners and IRA Update by Blanche Christerson, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management (3:30 p.m.)
For more info on the Zicklin Tax Series, click here.
WHAT: Second Seminar in 2014 Zicklin Tax Series
WHEN: 9:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Wednesday October 22
Lunch will be served
WHERE: Baruch College Vertical Campus Building,
55 Lexington Avenue (between 24th & 25th St), Room 14-220
About Baruch College:
Baruch College is a senior college in the City University of New York (CUNY) with a total enrollment of more than 17,000 students, who represent 160 countries and speak more than 100 languages. Ranked among the top 15% of U.S. colleges and the No. 4 public regional university, Baruch College is regularly recognized as among the most ethnically diverse colleges in the country. As a public institution with a tradition of academic excellence, Baruch College offers accessibility and opportunity for students from every corner of New York City and from around the world. For more about Baruch College, go to http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/.
Manny Romero, (646) 660-6141, email@example.com
Celene McDermott, (646) 660-6134 firstname.lastname@example.org