Tuition Payment Plans
Reasons to Sign up Early
- Your class seat is saved
- The earlier you enroll, the lower your monthly payments since the total amount ﬁnanced will be divided over more scheduled payments
Payment Plan Budget Worksheet
Establish your payment plan based upon your anticipated tuition & fee costs and your anticipated ﬁnancial aid (grants, scholarships, federal and state aid, etc.)
Choose Your Payment Method
- Automatic bank payment (ACH) or eCheck
- Credit or Debit Card (a 2.65% convenience fee will be assessed on the amount charged at time of payment)
Cost to Participate
- $40 enrollment fee per semester*
- $30 returned payment Fee if a payment is returned, per occurrence of returned payment**
Notes: Any change in your obligation due to CUNY will change the total payment plan balance and remaining monthly payment amounts.
*If the Enrollment Fee is returned for any reason, the agreement will be terminated.
** All Credit/Debit Card payments that are returned will be subject to the Return Payment Fee. Only eCheck/ACH payments returned due to NSF (insufﬁcient funds) will be subject to a returned payment fee.
How to Enroll
- Log into CUNYﬁrst Self-Service and go to your Student Center.
- Go to Finances and select Enroll/Manage Payment Plan.
Notes: Upon Enrollment, Initial Payment is comprised of First Payment and Enrollment Fee.
*** Group #1 includes: Baruch, Lehman, CSI, John Jay, Law, QC, York, Bronx CC, Hostos
**** Group #2 includes: City, Hunter, Brooklyn, Medgar Evers, NY Tech, SPS, BMCC, QCC
***** All payments subsequent to the Initial Payment are automatically processed on the remaining scheduled Payment Dates.
- 5th of the Month: Baruch, Lehman, CSI, John Jay, Law, QC, York, Bronx CC, Hostos
- 10th of the Month: City, Hunter, Brooklyn, Medgar Evers, NY Tech, SPS, BMCC, QCC
For additional help, please call Nelnet at 888.470.6014. Nelnet customer service representatives are available 24/7.