Makes Top 10 in the Northeast and Top 50 in the U.S. for Best Undergraduate and Master’s Accounting Programs
New York, NY – October 04, 2017- Baruch College’s undergraduate and graduate accounting programs at the Zicklin School of Business are ranked among the top 10 in the Northeast region, and the Top 50 in the United States, according to the Public Accounting Report (PAR) 36th Annual Professors Survey 2017.
PAR’s Annual Professors Survey is the nation’s only survey that allows professors to rank the best accounting programs in the U.S. Nearly 1,000 accounting professors from approximately 200 U.S. colleges and universities that offer accounting degrees participated in the 2017 survey, which was conducted last April and May.
The Zicklin School’s Stan Ross Department of Accountancy offers accounting and taxation programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including PhD in accounting.
PAR ranked Baruch College in the following top categories:
- #8 – “Top Undergraduate Accounting Programs by Region” Northeast
- #18 – “Top 25 Undergraduate Rankings of Schools with 24+ Full-time Accounting Faculty”
- #31– “Top 50 Undergraduate Programs”
- #7 – “Top Master’s Accounting Programs by Region” Northeast
- #16 – “Top 25 Masters Rankings of Schools with 24+ Full-time Accounting Faculty”
- #32 – “Top 50 Masters Programs”
For more information about the Stan Ross Department of Accountancy, go here.
# # #