September 24, 2010
CUNY School of Law stands with CUNY Chancellor Matthew Goldstein, our faculty, and our students in urging Congress to pass the DREAM Act – the Development, Relief and Education of Alien Minors Act. In the spirit of social justice and public service, visit the links below for more information.
- CUNY Chancellor Matthew Goldstein on the importance of passing the DREAM Act
- Sueños de oportunidades de estudiar (El Diario)
- The DREAM Act as introduced in the 111th Congress (S. 729)
- National Immigration Law Center
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund