November 23, 2011
On Tuesday, November 15, the Center on Latino and Latina Rights and Equality (CLORE) at CUNY Law invited a panel of speakers to talk about the future of the LGBT movement in regards to race, ethnicity, and immigration status.
The panel, “The Future of the LGBT Movement: Social Justice Across Race, Ethnicity, and Immigration Status,” was co-sponsored by OUTLaws and included:
- Karina Claudio-Betancourt, Make the Road New York
- Anjela Jenkins, National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health
- Pedro Julio Serrano, National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Robert T. Maldonado, Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- Prof. Jenny Rivera (Moderator), Center on Latino/a Rights and Equality (CLORE) at CUNY Law