May 11, 2012
On April 11, 2012, CUNY Law’s Career Planning Office held a networking reception for students and recent graduates at Macaulay Honors College in Manhattan. This was the fourth networking event of its kind, and the turnout from students, alumni, and friends of CUNY Law School was tremendous. Thank you to those of you who joined us.
Some participants included:
- Elizabeth Alexander (’94), Labor Law Senior Associate, Marrinan & Mazzola Mardon, P.C.
- Disha Chandiramani (’10), Associate, Immigration Law Firm of Bretz & Coven, LLP
- Heather Cook (’06), ADA, Bronx County District Attorney’s Office
- Briana Denney (’06), Partner, Family Law Practice of Newman & Denney, P.C.
- Christa Douaihy (’08), Civil Action Attorney, Bronx Defenders
- Ian Fields, Managing Partner of the Adoption Law Firm of Quinlan & Fields
- Tahesha Gilpin (’07), Assistant Corporation Counsel (Torts Division), City of New York Law Department
- Hon. Lizbeth Gonzalez, Judge, Civil Court of the City of New York, Bronx County
- Devika Kewalramani (‘95), Partner, Legal Ethics & Law Firm Practice, Moses & Singer, LLP
- Dana Northcraft (‘04), Asbestos Litigation Associate, Weitz & Luxenberg, PC
- John Orcutt (‘06), Assistant Borough Chief (Torts Division), City of New York Law Department
- John Owens, Jr., Court Attorney, New York County Civil Court & Adjunct Professor, NYU SCPS
- Kenneth Padila, Deputy Chief Counsel, U.S. Department Of Homeland Security
- Insha Rahman (‘10), Criminal Defense Staff Attorney, Bronx Defenders
- Catalina Rosales (‘09), Housing Attorney, Goddard Riverside Community Center – SRO Law Project
- Hon. Verna Saunders (’98), Judge, Housing Court, Civil Court of the City Of New York
- Randy Sinkler (’07), ADA, Bronx County District Attorney’s Office
- Andrew Sta. Ana (’07), Staff Attorney (Domestic Violence), Sanctuary for Families