November 29, 2011 | Jobs & Internships
Sells all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales
objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including:
completing customer contracts and agreements, pulling products from
inventory, accepting customer payments and entering the complete
information on the sale. Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products,
club features, pricing plans, promotions, and service. Maintain knowledge
of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Club
Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle
service inquiries from customers. Provides efficient, courteous customer
service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services.
If you enjoy…
· Using competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
· Staying up-to-date on the latest fitness/exercise and wellness
· Understanding customers’ needs and helping them discover how
fitness is important in their life.
· Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
· Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and
holidays involving occasional overtime
· Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
and club tours.
· Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous
customer service to all customers in person, via phone or email.
· Position may be commissioned and quota based you will receive a
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or
without reasonable accommodation:
· Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and
holidays. Ability to promote and create exciting club events for the
customers. Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a
timely manner. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds. Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment,
copier and fax. Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business
dictate may be required. Complete all aspects of opening and closing the club in
accordance with written procedures. Submit all transaction journals on a
· Assists with inventory maintenance
· Willingness to handle rejection from customers
· May be required to wear a uniform
· 1-3 years fitness/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by
Silhouette without prior notice at any time, at the Company’s sole
Silhouette is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are
committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V