All services are FREE!
Find a location near you and make an appointment to see us.
We provide free consultations and application assistance for:
- Certificates of citizenship
- Renewal and replacement of immigration documents
- Full and partial fee waivers requests
- Family-based petitions
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Request (FOIA)
- Adjustment of status
- Consular processing
We do not provide legal assistance for any employment-related cases such as visas (immigrant or nonimmigrant, such as H1B, etc.) or employment-related adjustment of status, change of status, or extension of status.
For help with other immigration issues, please visit www.immigrationlawhelp.org to find a list of free or low-cost providers, or call 311.
Who do we help?
- We prioritize appointments and services for the CUNY Community (current students, faculty, and staff.)
- Services are open to other members of the public based on availability.
- There is no minimum income requirement.