Our staff provide referrals to appropriate legal service providers for cases that are outside our scope of services. Find the center closest to you and call for an appointment.
Our services at our City Council Member Offices are limited to application assistance with Citizenship, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and Temporary Protected Status (TPS). Consultations are available on most immigration topics.
- Adjustment of status*
- Family Based petitions
- Replacement and Renewal of immigration documents
- Consular processing
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- President Obama’s Executive Action
- Lost Certificate of Citizenship
- Correction of errors in Certificate of Citizenship
* We do not provide legal assistance for any employment related cases such as visas (immigrant or nonimmigrant, such as H1B, etc.) or employment related adjustment of status, change of status, or extension of status.
We also do not represent immigrants in removal procedures. For information on what to do if arrested by immigration, please see our brochure.
For help with other immigration issues not offered by Citizenship Now!, please visit www.immigrationlawhelp.org for a list of free or low cost providers or call 311.