- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Renewal- January, 2018
- La Acción Diferida para quienes llegaron en la infancia (DACA)- Enero, 2018
January, 2018 – Important Notice
- As of January 13th, 2018 USCIS has resumed accepting renewal and some application requests for DACA:
- If your previous DACA expired on or after September 5th 2016 or is expiring within the next 180 days, file your DACA request as a renewal request.
- If your previous DACA expired before September 5th 2016, or terminated at any time, you can file a new DACA application.
- If you were not previously granted DACA, you cannot file for DACA at this time.
- DACA applicants/recipients will NOT be allowed to file for Advance Parole
Get Legal Help
DACA recipients may be eligible for another immigration option to get a work permit or even a green card. Talk to an authorized immigration services provider to understand your legal options.
For CUNY Students, Faculty and Staff please contact CUNY Citizenship Now! at 646-664-9400 or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Help Paying Your DACA Fees
DACA and Other Resources