To get involved with the Volunteer Corps, please click on the Register Now button below. After you register, you will begin to receive email invitations for upcoming trainings and events. Please allow a couple of weeks after registration to begin receiving event invitations.
Help us provide high quality, confidential information, and services to immigrant New Yorkers by reviewing the following information. By clicking the Register Now button, you attest to the following:
- I attest I have read the Citizenship Now! Volunteer Corps Guide and I understand and agree to its terms and conditions.
- I Pledge to Maintain Confidentiality:
- I understand I am bound to keep all information confidential as a volunteer with CUNY Citizenship Now!
- I understand this duty extends to information about participants seeking assistance and volunteers serving at events.
- I understand my duty to maintain confidentiality remains in effect both during and after my service as a volunteer with CUNY Citizenship Now!
- I will not disclose confidential or personal information provided by or about anyone seeking assistance from CUNY Citizenship Now! to third parties without the express consent of the individual.
- I understand that failure to comply with this agreement will result in dismissal from the Volunteer Corps. Click here for more information about confidentiality.
- I Pledge to Not to Engage in the Unauthorized Practice of Law (UPL):
- I attest that I do not engage in unauthorized practice of law (UPL) and that I have not violated New York State or New York City laws limiting the provision of legal services by non-attorneys. Click here for information about UPL.