Cultural Corps Academic Year Internship
Currently enrolled students at any CUNY college interested in gaining professional experience in the arts and culture sector will participate in a 24-week part-time work experience over their fall and spring semesters. Students will receive a wage of $13/hour and work 12 hours per week. Prior to starting at their site, students will complete a pre-program training and throughout the year will participate in a cultural enrichment and development series.
To be eligible for the Cultural Corps Academic Year Internship, students must:
- Be working towards a degree at a CUNY college (Community College, Senior College, or Graduate School)
- Be registered for at least 6 credits each semester in Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 2.5
- Have earned at least 30 college credits by the end of summer 2017 (24 credits for community college students)
- Have addressed any remedial education needs prior to beginning Fall 2017 classes
- Be available to work part-time (12 hours/week) for a period of 24 weeks during the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters
- Have the proper work authorization required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Corps Member Application:
The corps member application for the 2017-2018 CUNY Cultural Corps Academic Year Internship is now closed.