Cultural Corps Academic Year Internship
- Currently enrolled students at any CUNY college interested in gaining professional experience in the arts and culture sector will participate in a 21-week part-time work experience over their fall and spring semesters.
- Students will receive a wage of $15/hour and work 12 hours per week.
- Prior to starting at their site, students will complete a pre-program professional development training and throughout the year will participate in a cultural enrichment activities.
- Be working towards a degree at a CUNY college (Community College, Senior College, or Graduate School)
- Be registered for at least 6 credits while enrolled in the program
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 2.5
- Have addressed any remedial education needs prior to beginning Fall 2018 classes
- Be available to work part-time (12 hours/week) during semester(s) a part of program
- Have the proper work authorization required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Corps Member Application:
The corps member application for the 2018-2019 CUNY Cultural Corps Academic Year Internship is now closed.