Cultural Corps Summer Intensive
- Recent alumni of CUNY (including those who will graduate Spring 2018) who are serious about pursuing a career in the arts and culture sector will participate in a 9-week full-time work experience during the summer.
- Alumni will receive a wage of $15/hour and work 35 hours per week.
- Prior to engaging with their host sites, alumni will undergo intensive training in key areas of professional development.
- Periodically, alumni may attend cultural events hosted by partners and affiliated programs.
- Pending job availability and participant success, CUNY will work with the host site to explore the possibility of extending participant engagement with the site after program completion.
*NOTE: Alumni who attend a non-CUNY institution during the time since graduating CUNY are still eligible to apply, though preference will be given to recent graduates of CUNY.
- Be an alum of any CUNY 0-2 years out (must have degree by end of Spring 2018, and have obtained degree no earlier than Spring 2016)*
- Have graduated with a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 2.75
- Have completed at least 1 year of full-time work experience or 2 years of part-time experience/internship experience(s)
- Be available to work full-time (35 hours/week) for a period of at least 9 weeks starting in June 2018 (Mandatory orientation at end of May)
- Have the proper work authorization required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
**NOTE: Alumni who attend a non-CUNY institution during the time since graduating CUNY are still eligible to apply, though preference will be given to recent graduates of CUNY.
Corps Member Application:
The corps member application for the CUNY Cultural Corps Summer Intensive is now open. Apply here. Deadline: February 26th, 11:59pm