Plenary Sessions 2017-18
Tuesdays @ 6:30 p.m.
- September 26 (205 E. 42nd St)
- October 24 (GC, 365 5th Ave.)
- December 5 (GC, 365 5th Ave.)
- February 6 (GC, 365 5th Ave.)
- March 13 (GC, 365 5th Ave.)
- April 24 (205 E. 42nd St.)
- May 15 (GC, 365 5th Ave.)
The deliberations and goals of the Senate are carried out in committees and plenary sessions. Many committees have annual charges, some are advisory, and others convene ad hoc as issues confront the university. Reports, Minutes, and Agendas are the primary documentation for this work. Materials are organized in the following broad categories: Plenary Sessions, Standing Committees, Advisory Committees, Councils, CUNY Committees with a UFS representative(s) such as the Board of Trustees Standing Committees, and finally committees affiliated with the Senate.
Please click below for further information.
- Academic Affairs
- Faculty Advisory Council to the Research Foundation (FAC)
- Enrollment Management Committee
- Budget Advisory Committee