Plenary Sessions 2017-18
Tuesdays @ 6:30 p.m.
- September 26, 2017 (205 E. 42nd St)
- October 24, 2017 (GC, 365 5th Ave.)
- December 5, 2017 (GC, 365 5th Ave.)
- February 6, 2018 (GC, 365 5th Ave.)
- March 13, 2018 (GC, 365 5th Ave.)
- April 24, 2018 (205 E. 42nd St.)
- May 15, 2018 (GC, 365 5th Ave.)
The Executive Committee is nine elected Senate members that provide organizational leadership and direction. Among their many roles are to propose and discuss the Plenary Session agenda items; to liaise and charge the standing committees; to serve as faculty representatives to the Board of Trustee Committees and university committees; and to act on behalf of the full Senate when Plenary Sessions are not scheduled.
The Executive Committee is elected by the Senate and is led by a Chair and a Vice Chair, who are each elected for a two-year term. The remaining seven members-at-large are elected for a one-year term.
Further information about its activities can be found in the links provided.
Please note: At times the Minutes below each Agenda are from the previous Executive Committee meeting.