The general charge of the Status of the Faculty Committee is to monitor and assess the well-being of CUNY’s faculty relative the University’s personnel policies – especially those not explicitly germane to conditions of employment under the Professional Staff Congress (PSC), CUNY’s labor representative. Please see details below to learn more about the committee.
- Continue developing a working rapport with Vice Chancellor for Human Resources Management
- Meet with Human Resources at least once a semester to discuss faculty ratios and diversity
- Acquire, analyze, and share reports on experiential learning as they are made available
- Acquire, analyze, and share reports on pre-college programming such as College Now as they are made available
- Acquire, analyze, and share reports on CUNY efforts to increase student course loads as they are made available