The Student Affairs Committee deliberates on issues of present mutual concern to the educational needs and well-being of CUNY students and faculty. The committee maintains a working relationship and dialogue with the University Student Senate. Many topics and policies have and are being explored. For details, please see the charges by year.
- Continue developing a working rapport with Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Continue USS and BOT liaison reports and interactions
- Funding for students in teacher education programs
- Acquire a thorough report on Title IX Impacts on CUNY Student Athletes
- Contact the CUNY Office of General Counsel (OGC) regarding Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Consider the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE) report and its implications for CUNY