Read the Fall 2012 Digest here.
The UFS Blog is a forum for CUNY Faculty to inform the academic community on higher education and governance matters. We encourage expression of diverse and varied intellectual viewpoints. Bookmark us on your smartphone.
When submitting, please:
- Include your full name, college, department, and title for the byline and credits. Include your phone number for questions from the editor, which will not be posted on the Blog.
- Consider adding subtitles. Please also note that longer articles may be run as a series.
- Send your post to Stasia Pasela, editor; submissions are subject to suggested edits.
- CUNY follows ADA accessibility standards; the editor may need to suggest adjustments to render the submission compliant.
- Each post is categorized by the editor. Authors are welcome to suggest the primary category: Academic Affairs, Student Affairs, University Life, and uncategorized.
- You are welcome to submit an image in jpg format. Please include a citation and link. If the post is time-sensitive, UFS may post without an image.
- Questions? Phone or email, Stasia (stay-sha) Pasela, 646-664-9033.