Within 60 days of your start date you must complete several training programs that are mandatory for all employees of The City University of New York. Links to the online training are below.
IT SECURITY TRAINING
Why is IT Security important at CUNY?
- We are required by law to protect the privacy of personal data belonging to our faculty, staff and students.
- We must ensure that our academic and administrative systems continue to be available to run the business of the University and to serve our faculty, students, and staff.
- We must maintain accurate University data and prevent unauthorized changes.
To take the program:
- Visit http://www.enterprisetraining.com/cunycourse.htm
- Enter your full name
- Enter your campus email address
- For CODE Select “None”
- Select your role at CUNY
- Select CUNY HR
WORKPLACE VIOLENCE PREVENTION TRAINING
In compliance with New York State law and The City University of New York Campus and Workplace Violence Prevention Policy, you will be asked to complete CUNY’s online training program entitled “CUNY Workplace Violence Prevention” within 60 days of your date of hire. New York State Labor Law mandates that all employees complete training in workplace violence awareness and prevention at least once every year.
Shortly after you start working, you will receive an email from Workplace Answers eLearning, at email@example.com. The e-mail will contain a personalized link to launch the Online Training Program.
You do not need to complete all of the training in one sitting. You may use this personalized link to resume the course or review the material at a later date. The program will bring you back to where you left off in the course.
Your campus may offer in-person classroom training in lieu of the online training program. If you have questions about the online or classroom training, please contact your Campus HR Office.
If you have questions about the content of this online training program, email CUNY’s Office of Human Resources Management at ViolencePrevention.Training@cuny.edu.
Thank you in advance for your participation.