Whether you are planning a faculty-led program or advising students, familiarize yourself with resources and procedures. Here are advice and assistance for projects that seek to internationalize the curriculum and the campus, to establish collaborative research ties, to identify grant and fellowship support, and to design research and study abroad opportunities for students. To learn more about programs, search the Study Abroad Program Directory >>
Start a Faculty-Led Program
Procedures differ on each campus. If you are interested in developing a program, contact the director of your campus study abroad office. Many campuses are eager to assist faculty in developing programs. Well-developed faculty-led programs will require about a year of advanced planning.
Documents are available for procedures and model agreements for the development of CUNY study abroad programs. Learn how to better advise Study Abroad participants.
- International Agreements: Models and Procedures (Executive Vice Chancellor Memo) ‹pdf›
- International Travel Guidelines & Forms ‹pdf›
- International Agreement Resolution ‹pdf›
- Student Exchange Agreement ‹doc›
- Student Exchange Renewal Agreement ‹doc›
- Study Abroad Agreement ‹doc›
- Study Abroad Renewal Agreement ‹doc›
- Faculty Exchange Agreement ‹pdf›
- Transmittal Sheet ‹pdf›