Study Abroad Staff

Thank you for working to ensure access to global learning opportunities for CUNY students!   This page includes resources for study abroad staff who work to make these opportunities possible.

Study abroad offices should use the following templates when submitting data to CUNY Central:  the applicant template, program template, and program dates template.

The Applicant and Program Dates spreadsheets need to be completed for each round of students going abroad.  The Program spreadsheet needs to be completed when program information needs to be updated (e.g. emergency contact information) or when a program is added.  Applicant spreadsheets should also include information on traveling staff or faculty.

Please note that the templates are frequently updated, and refer to this website for the most current versions.

Back to Top