By Nancy Egan
The Office of Library Services has negotiated with Dow Jones to allow all members of the CUNY community to access the Wall Street Journal! Everybody with a cuny.edu (or cuny.tv) email domain should now be able to activate a digital subscription. Go to https://partner.wsj.com/enter-redemption-code/CUNYnd5wtb6z to activate your “membership” and then go to the Journal at www.wsj.com.
In addition to your subscription, a membership includes:
- WSJ mobile and tablet apps
- A newsletter of curated content sent to your inbox every month
- WSJ+: complimentary access to events, offers and experiences (including travel, dining, and theater)
- Faculty/Staff Membership Expiration: All faculty & staff retain WSJ membership for one year after activating. After that, they will have to re-activate their membership.
- Student Membership Expiration: When a student activates their membership, they are required to input their graduation date & year. This is their membership expiration date. If they graduate later than expected and lose access, they can re-activate their membership.
Current subscribers can call 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625) to switch from their paid subscription to membership through their campus and they will be refunded the remaining balance of their subscription.
Please contact me with any questions!
Nancy Egan is the Electronic Resources Librarian for the CUNY Office of Library Services and formerly an Associate Professor in the John Jay College Library.
The UFS Blog is a forum for CUNY Faculty, and welcomes the expression of all points of view.
Like the UFS Blog on Facebook.
Photo: Jennifer Feuchter, CC 2.0 Generic